Fighting with Faith | Philippians Study
- Fighting with Faith is an in-depth, four-week study that goes verse by verse through the book of Philippians. From beginning to end, the book of Philippians speaks to the blessings believers receive from their union with Christ. Paul encourages believers to live lives worthy of the gospel by examining themes of joy, endurance, fellowship, and contentment. This study will fix your eyes on the grace and glory of Christ, and will teach you what it truly means to fight with faith.
- This book is perfect for individuals or groups.
- The book contains daily study material as well as study suggestions and extra features, like word studies, timelines & charts, to help you dig deeper.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions.
- Each week also has a memory verse day and a weekly reflection day to help dig deeper into Scripture.
The 8x10 study book is 127 pages long.
- Made in United States