Grace in the Wilderness - Study on 1 Peter
- This in-depth study of 1 Peter points us to gospel-hope. This 5 week study of 1 Peter contains themes of grace, suffering, and the hope of the gospel.
- The book of 1 Peter is filled with rich theological truth that compels us to live the Christian life with purpose and conviction.
- Through the study of 1 Peter, we will find that God gives grace right in the midst of the wilderness. The Grace In The Wilderness study book is 8x10 and 136 pages long.
- The book contains the daily study material as well as study suggestions and extra features like timelines, maps, and charts to help you dig deeper.
- Each week contains 5 days of study material, including daily study questions. Each week also has a memory verse day and a weekly reflection day to help dig deeper into Scripture.