Guidelines to Book the Truck!
Interested in having Bree's attend your next girls night out, office party, school, business, etc? You've come to the right place!
We recommend scheduling in advance to make sure we have that date available for you! We are starting to book the truck for September! You can contact us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or us the Contact Us tab.
Once we arrive we will start setting up! To park at your location, we will need a 36' area in which to park the truck (about four parking spaces). Wanting us to park on grass, gravel, or just your driveway? All of those are fabulous with us as long as the space is mostly flat.
We'll be available to answer any questions you may have about the merchandise but our ultimate goal is to give you and your friends the space to enjoy this unique shopping experience! Browse through a selection of dresses, try on some jewelry, and have fun hanging with a group of your 5 (or 50) closest friends or co-workers!
5. Safety Guidelines
We are wanting to make sure that we keep you all safe while shopping, so we ask that you all follow the guidelines listed below.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please come visit the truck another time.
- Everyone will need to use hand sanitizer before touching any of the merchandise. We will have sanitizer available.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask when shopping inside of the truck. Since we are a retail store, we will need to abide by the Springfield, MO guidelines.
- We are only allowing 3-4 people to shop inside of the truck at a time. We will have merchandise outside of the truck for others to look through while your friends shop inside.
- The dressing rooms will be open for everyone to try clothes on.